Like what you see? Fantastic! We love meeting kindred spirits. On that note: we’re always accepting resumés, especially really outstanding ones. Get in touch with us here.
Below are all of the ‘official’ current opportunities at Vecino; here, there and abroad. Maybe one of them is yours?
Location: Ithaca, NY
Seeking a detail driven Superintendent/Asst. Superintendent to work closely in conjunction with the Project Manager to manage daily construction site activities to keep projects on schedule and on budget, reporting to the Project Manager regarding project-specific tasks. Responsible for all field activities, this position will be imperative in helping us create housing that makes a difference. More than just bricks and mortar, we see development as an opportunity to address broader social issues and contribute to the goals of a community. If you feel the same, come put your skills to greater use.
Qualifications & requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry-specific experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in industry
• OSHA 10 training
• Ability to work remotely and independently from corporate office in a jobsite environment, working virtually to interact with the office and with others working remotely.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite software.
• Proficient use of Procore software
• Adaptability for introduction and implementation of new software and systems/templates for operational improvement and efficiency
• Travel as needed
• High degree of customer service and communication skills.
• Must be able to move freely around construction sites, navigate safely on uneven terrain, to climb ladders and use lifts and personnel hoist ways
Our team is growing fast as we work to fulfill our mission of providing housing for the greater good. Please check back often to see if there is a position for you to join our team.
YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT US HERE >
The Vecino Group is seeking engineering team members with a desire to help in our mission to create housing for the greater good—through a variety of multi-family housing and mixed use projects, both new construction and historic renovations. Our immediate need is for a team member who has experience in the preparation of electrical layouts for lighting, power, and equipment, riser diagrams, panel layouts and conductor sizing. Experience designing building fire alarm, and other low voltage systems is a plus. PE license is not required. AutoCAD and/or Revit experience is required.
Seeking a Creative Intern to help maintain, organize and implement branding strategies for developments across multiple States. This position is a paid internship to gain experience marketing and designing for a growing company. Must be willing to collaborate and learn from Creative Director, Art Directors, and architecture & construction teams. This is true-blue teamwork—a collective of thought, compassion and inspiration. More than just bricks and mortar, we see development as an opportunity to address broader social issues and contribute to the goals of a community. If you feel the same, come put your skills to greater use.
• Actively pursuing bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a recent graduate
• Adobe Creative Suite (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat) and MS Office experience is required
• Supply a portfolio demonstrating a strong and varied design talent
• Ability to understand and follow creative direction
The Vecino Group is seeking Design Team members with a desire to help in our mission to create developments for the greater good—through a variety of multi-family housing and mixed use projects, both new construction and historic renovations across Utah, Arizona, Nevada and Colorado. Our need is for a team member who has experience in the preparation of Architecture construction documents and knowledge of architectural building systems.
The ideal candidate would have a desire to become a licensed Architect, or is already on track to receive an architectural degree/license, with a Bachelor of Science/Masters of Architecture or equivalent accredited professional degree. Revit experience is required. 1-3 years of experience is preferred. Please send a cover letter and portfolio with your application.
APPLY HERE >